Tuesday 2 July 2013

Todays telly blog including #wimbledon action for Tuesday 2 July 2013

Hello everyone, yesterday I was down at club with fitness class, new sledge coming for training and so when I wanted to fit in Andy Murray match I had to make a few decisions. Andy won 1st set and though, ok its about 4.20 head down to club for some of 2nd set. So I got lift home from club at 6pm and Andy Murray won 6.12pm so I knew I could turn over to STV News at Six with John MacKay They just showed about meeting in Cumnock which I probably passed when I was heading for Caponacre. I hadn't even known until news there was a meeting on Monday. I hope lots of jobs do come back to this area. We need them. So that finished and Raman was on and went straight to Harry Smith A sprinkler had just started going off, right at the camera, just look at the caps. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host I knew straight away this is one of those that needed capping.
Thats my favourite one. Now during the day I had tweeted Charlotte Leeming when I saw her eating ice cream and said I just ate a choc ice, Charlotte replied (I like people answering my comments) "it's been a dairy day" so this morning when I discovered no caps were out there and I was already doing a blog I did a few of Charlotte herself on Look North. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host So thank you Charlotte for replying I hope the afternoon shift is good today. Finally I will get back to the lovely scottish weather. It was dry some of yesterday and Christopher has finished his jaunt round scotland and is on earlies. This means on Monday we got Gillian Smart. I hadn't took many of Gillian lately so here is some. image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host A final bit I added at 6.00pm and finally, I was on twitter about 10.30pm last night and saw a tweet from Wendy Hurrell "The roll of the eyes was because I had to do the whole forecast without being able to see any graphics - it wasn't at @RizLateef! #techfail" followed by "And clearly I was kept cut up in frame while I took out my frustration on the nearest inanimate object (green wall of the studio)!" Now I asked Tgoatcapper if he could get me some images off live rewind on bbciplayer and go back to 10.30pm. So credit to tgoatcapper for the following images:- Now today I have seen some parts on media not believing Wendy answer to what happened. Now 25th June Kate Kinsella took this photo( click the pic link to view it) so you see BBC London News studio is a virtual one, so when Wendy says she can't see anything but greenwall of background. So will the haters please leave the presenters Wendy and Riz alone. This is one from Daily Mail. Thank you Tgoat for those caps again. Remember if you want to get in touch with me there is a qr code up the top right of the blog. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment